Saturday 8 November 2014

Challenge 261 - Warm colours

Hi there peeps - webbed feet anyone?  We've had so much rain!  My ark is coming on a treat now.  I just need a break in the rain to get her loaded up!  I mean how can I get any craft stuff on board in the rain?!  Give me a break weather purleeease!  Also these webbed fingers aren't the easiest to type with...

Still enough of the weather - thanks to our players from last week, as always lovely creations, thank you for sharing.  The RPT sheltering under a big umbrella while he pulled out a name and he chose is Bunny  Please grab yourself our winners blinkie.

So this week our theme is warm colours - appropriate as its turned bloody cold (in addition to the joy of all that rain!)

As always our Gorjussettes have a bit of inspiration for you - I'd also like to introduce you to our newest Gorjusette Mila

















So there you get your warm colours out!  Along with galoshes and brollies.....  Whatever we'd love to see what you make too.


1 comment: