Saturday 28 June 2014

Challenge 242 - pink and green

Howdy there fols from my grey corner of the world!  Wheres the sun gone?  The last couple of days have been really grey and very very wet!  Summer please come back I miss you!  Heck I even had to put the fire on last night....  Though as my OM reminded me we've had the longest day so now the nights are drawing in....  Cherry thought huh?

Thanks to our players from last week, the RPT has done his stuff and he's chosen Jessi as the winner - please take the winners blinkie!

So this week I thought as its summer.... Haha!  We'd go for something nice and summery.... again haha!  The theme this week is pink and green.  The Gorjussettes are some inspiration...


Gill



Jay



Jenny



Kat



Lisa


Melissa



Pops



Sharon



Marie


So how pretty are those?  Almost makes you think its summer!

1 comment:

  1. Thank you to the kind Ms Random for picking my card :)

    ReplyDelete