Saturday 1 March 2014

Challenge 225 - Happy Birthday!

Brrr!!!  Can you guess what that means?  Yup its mighty cold here tonight, but its winter... its not rain and its not that nasty white stuff.  But the weatherman has threatened we might have some!  Yipes no thank you!  You all know me - bring on the sun I say.

So thanks to our players from last week - I managed to fix the linky - seems the 'new improved' widget wasn't so improved!

Anyway the RPT has done his stuff and he's chosen Fiona please email me with the challenge number in the title line.  Oh I'm still wading through those emails....

So this week its a nice easy theme and one that's always needed its Happy Birthday - our fabulous sponsors are those super gals at The Ribbon Girl they have the most gorjuss new stuff in - I just want all of it....  But enough of my wants lets see what the Gorjussettes have come up with;



















So fabby huh?  As always please remember the roolz ;)



4 comments:

  1. Yay!!! Thanks so much :) I have sent you an email
    Fiona L x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lovely creations by all the Team hugs xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful DT work. All the best. Meighan

    ReplyDelete
  4. Fabulous Challlenge and DT creations!
    ((Lyn))

    ReplyDelete