Tuesday 18 February 2014

Challenge 223 - Lovey - Dovey

Oh heck I think that beautiful sunshine - its a yellow ball which emanates sun in case you've forgotten - had clearly addled my little brain cell!  Which to be fair doesn't take much, I mean it almost drowned and blew away before I went anyway!

So without further ado the winner from last week is Wishcraft  Please email me with the challenge number in the title line.

So this last week has been a bit lovey - dovey for some of us you.  So lets get your love on!  Our fabulous sponsor is Dies to Die For

So without further ado lets see how loved up the Gorjussettes are;



















 


So aren't they LOVEly?



We'd love to see yours too and love it if you play by the roolz too ;)




1 comment:

  1. Net/Sarah, why can't we see the cards on this blog? Please can you sort this out. Ta Sharon

    ReplyDelete