Saturday 28 December 2013

Challenge 216 - New!

Well howdy there folks - have you all had a lovely Christmas?  Was Santa nice?  Or were you on my list....  So now its that odd limbo time between Christmas and New Year... you know the time when you (well OK me) doesn't know what day it is?  I realsised its Saturday when I went to tune into one of my Friday programmes and it said Saturday on the TV guide...  So here I am!

Thanks to our players from the last challenge, I had to give the RPT a good kick to choose two winners!  The first name out and the winner of the Ribbon Girl voucher is Harry Woodhall 3 1/2, now I'm not sure what he'll do with the ribbon but I reckon someone might ;)  The second name out for the Heathers Hobbie Haven voucher is Anita  Please email me with the challenge number in the title line.

So onto this weeks challenge its NEW - which can be New Year, new baby, new house.... the sponsor is Dies to Die For  Fab huh?

So lets see some inspiration;

















So there you go we'd love to see what you make too.  As always remember the roolz!



1 comment:

  1. Wow, thanks so much for making me a lucky winner. I've just emailed. Thank you :) x

    ReplyDelete