Saturday 7 December 2013

Challenge 213 - anything goes with Santa

Brrr!!!!!  Its so blinking cold!  Honestly with the heating I was still cold.... soon solved that with the aid of a nice furry hot water bottle....trouble is the furry hot water decided my knee wasn't comfy enough!

So thanks to last weeks players - I deiced the RPT and he's chosen Netty as the winner.  PLease email me with the challenge number in the title line.

So onto this week, its Anything goes this week with Santa!  This weeks prize is courtesy of The Hobby House

As always the fabulous Gorjusettes have some inspiration for you.




















So santacular huh?

Lets see your santa creations and as always please remember the roolz!



1 comment:

  1. Woweeeeee, thanks soooo much for my win. I'm really delighted. Fab cards this week too. A great excuse for the last few xmas cards :0)
    Hugs
    Annette (Netty)
    xx

    ReplyDelete