Saturday 30 November 2013

Challenge 212 - Snows the way to go

Well howdy there folks.  Now I don't know if you've heard this but a little birds told me that its Christmas soon...  I mean how can that be right?  Its still November so that means it ages away right?....

So I'd like to thank our players from last week - some great ideas for me to steal  lovely inspiration!

The RPT has done his stuff and chosen two winners - the winner of the Ribbon Girl prize is Lisbeth and the winner of the Bugaboo images is Rene

So onto this weeks challenge - lets see some snow on your creations,  personally I'm hoping this is all the snow we have ;)  Our sponsors this week are those fabulous girls at Lili of the Valley

As always the Gorjussettes have some inspiration.  Ready?
























So good huh?

Lets see your snowy makes and as always remember the roolz!


4 comments:

  1. Great challenge. Thank you for the inspiration.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great challenge and the dt has out did themselves, such wonderful talent.

    ReplyDelete
  3. hi I was a winner from challenge 208 have emailed a couple of times but not had a reply thanks anyway angxx

    ReplyDelete