Saturday 3 August 2013

Challenge 195 - Anything goes with pearls

Well here I am.... eventually!  Heck I don't seem to get a moment lately.  I know the same for everybody lol

So thanks to our players last week - loved your wintery wonders!  The RPT has done his stuff and the first name out is Bernadet You get those lovely images from Saturated Canary.  Second out is Marianne who get the Ribbon Girl prize.  Please mention the challenge number and which prize you're claiming.

So this week its Anything goes with pearls - so a creation for anything you like but include some pearls!  This weeks sponsor is the fabulous Lili of the Valley 

As always the Gorjussettes have some inspiration


















Photo: It was my daughters second wedding anniversary yesterday. This is the card I made for them

So come on folks get your pearls on!

As always please remember the roolz!


==============



5 comments:

  1. Woohoo I'm a winner, thanks Net, off to email you. More gorjussness from the Dt this week x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gorgeous DT cards, and pearls are my fave!!!
    Have a lovely week.
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful makes from you all.Hugs x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thank you for a wonderful challenge. I love all of the DT designs. Very inspirational.
    Hugz, Lisa.

    Dreamtime Designs: www.etsy.com/shop/DreamtimeDesigns
    Blog: http://dreamtimedesigns.blogspot.com.au
    Facebook: www.facebook.com/DreamtimeDesigns
    Twitter: https://twitter.com/DreamtimeDsigns
    Pinterest: http://pinterest.com/LisaWDesigns

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thought this challenge wasn't for me until I found some pearls in my gem box.

    Great and varied cards everyone has made.

    :)

    ReplyDelete