Saturday 2 February 2013

Challenge 169 - anything goes with lace

Howdy doody there peeps? Now I have a dilemma..... my calendar tells me its February, but when I had this thought the other day it was still January... but whatever early in the year.  So after our Arctic weather of the week before we had temperatures of 12c, rain, sun, high winds, hail stones, sun wind, rain etc etc  what I want to know is when did someone steal 8 weeks from my life and suddenly morph into April?  Oh and I spotted two rainbows!  And my friend had thunder and lightening!  Weird weather or what?  Oh and my favourite is forecast at then end of the week, no not hot sun more of that horrid white stuff.  Though how its going we could be up to 25c by then.  I know which I'd prefer.....

So thanks to our players in our first double whammy winner week!  Woohoo!!!  So the first winner of the Ribbon Girl voucher as drawn by our old friend the RPT is Tracy  Please email me with the challenge number in the title and the words Ribbon Girl, oh and even snaffle our fabulous winners blinkie.  Our second winner which is a DT pick by yours truly is Jannhild who gets the images from Bugaboo - please email me with the challenge number in the title line and Bugaboo.

So lets get onto this week - once again its the fabby J and C Creations and the lucky winner will get £10 to spend online.  The theme is 'Anything goes with lace'  So you can make any theme you like but we need lace on it!  Fabric or paper ;-))

The Gorjussettes have of course some inspiration for you , ready?

































So there you go - fabulous huh?  I hope you're inspired to come and play along this week, I know the Gorjussettes would love you to go leave them some lurve.

As always please remember the rules - there aren't many!


-----------------------------------



22 comments:

  1. Hi the header says AGs with flowers but the footer says AGs with lace? Can I just check which is correct. Thanks so much x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Its lace Jane! Call it a typo..... or me being blonde!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wonderful creations from the DT and a super challenge xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hello, Sorry, I have entered by mistake, sorry I think I thought the theme was flowers - whoops! Please can you delete my entry. Thank you
    Sue

    ReplyDelete
  5. I have just seen that I have even managed to enter twice with the wrong entry - so sorry!!!
    Sue

    ReplyDelete
  6. Beautiful DT creations! Thank you for a super challenge ♥
    Hugs, Jannhild

    ReplyDelete
  7. Superb challenge and love the dt work too ;) xx

    ReplyDelete
  8. Thank you for the challenge. It really is a fantastic theme. And thank you as well for the amazing creations from the DT.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Thanks to the wonderful DT Team for their inspiration!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Thank you and RPT for choosing me as your Winner. I mailed you yesterday. Another fab challenge.
    Hugs Tracy x

    ReplyDelete
  11. Such lovely creations by the team !! Thanks girls for all your hard work !!

    hugs Diane xx

    ReplyDelete
  12. Love laces in my projects ...and your team creations!Thanks for the chance!!!

    ReplyDelete
  13. Stunning creations by the DT x

    hugs sally x
    sallysbitz.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  14. I just love the gorjuss girls. And just fond this blog. But i have to say i am amazed that non in the dt team has presented something with the gorjuss girl..

    ReplyDelete
  15. Recently i discovered this blog. And i really likes the cards here, so i decided to join the challenge...
    Nice creations from the DT!!!

    Greets Esther

    ReplyDelete
  16. Oh dear! Im so sorry! My daughter and I have entered the wrong competition. We ment to enter the Flowers one below. I have tried to remove our names from this one but cant seem to do it. Sorry!
    Pearl x

    ReplyDelete
  17. Eure Karten sind wunderschön Vielen Dank für diese Herausforderung.
    Liebe Grüße aus Deutschland sendet Euch: Carmen

    ReplyDelete
  18. Liebes Team,
    eure Werke sehen alle wunderschön aus, sie sind so kreativ gestaltet. Ich hoffe, ich kann bei euch auch mit meinen unechten Spitzen mitmachen.
    Liebe Grüße, Anja

    ReplyDelete
  19. I love a bit of lace, hope my card has enough of it for you lol! Fab dt creations. Maddy x

    ReplyDelete