Saturday 21 July 2012

Challenge 141 - Leaf it in!

Well howdy there folks - have you had a good week?  I had something of a shock the other day.  We'd had our usual persistent rain... and then a strange yellow object appeared in the sky!  Oh my it was so freaky!  I rushed to the computer to check what it was.... turns out it was something called 'the sun'.... it was short lived though.... back to the usual rain!

So thanks to those of you who got into the Christmas spirit last week - I've got a few ideas for my list now thanks. It was great to share such inspiration!   So who's  the lucky winner?  Well the RPT has done his stuff and he's picked Lynsey  Email me your details with the challenge number in the title line please.

So what's the challenge this week?  Well we want you to 'Leaf it in!'  So show us some leaves on your creations!  Easy huh?  This week our sponsor is the fabulous Heathers Hobbie Haven  The winner will receive $10 to spend online.  Now Heathers truly is a haven of all things colouring - go check it out - you won't be disappointed.

As always the Gorjussettes have been inspired;

























So there you go - get your leaves on!  So dig out those leaf punches, stamps, dies and whathaveyou!

A polite reminder - please remember our rules!






13 comments:

  1. I'm so happy to see I won last week's challenge! Thanks so much, I've emailed you my details.
    Hugs Lynsey x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Cool idea for a challenge, thanks! Love your DT inspiration, as always! Donna ☺

    ReplyDelete
  3. I can't believe you can take somethin as simple as leaves and come up with so many great ideas. Great job design team

    ReplyDelete
  4. Stunning DT cards, thanks for a great challenge

    Sue

    ReplyDelete
  5. Just found your blog today--great idea for a challenge! Thanks & Hugs!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I used a lot a leaves this week and this challenge is so fun.
    I put my card directly i see this.

    Greetz Mija

    ReplyDelete
  7. Great idea for a challenge it gave me the chance to use my new dies, thanks!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Many thanks for this opportunity to join in on
    the fun. Super great blog, so wonderful.
    Blessings Doreen

    ReplyDelete
  9. Hi, I just found your blog also. Thank you for the challenges and the wonderful DT samples, beautiful work!
    xoxo,
    Starr

    ReplyDelete
  10. Great DT cards, my first time here so am pleased to have found this blog...luv annie

    ReplyDelete
  11. Nice inspiration, as always from the DT. Glad to be here. xxx

    ReplyDelete
  12. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete