Saturday 14 July 2012

Challenge 140 - Its Christmas!

Well howdy there folks - how are your webbed feet coming along?  Mine have grown nicely, I've grown gills too... though why when I have a fully fitted ark I don't know.  I mean with my super duper ark why do I need webbed feet?  Well maybe I need those (along with said ark) because of all this bloody rain!  Oh you'll be pleased to know that the last hosepipe ban was lifted the other day.  Great huh?  We all go and water our water logged gardens.... which is just what they need.

So thanks to our players from last week who interpreted my sketch.  Thank you so much :-))  Now I cranked up the RPT, I had to oil him first as he was rusty and he's picked Piglet  Email me your details with the challenge number in the title line.

So what's the challenge this week?  Well we recently had the longest day.... so as someone said we're on our way to  Christmas!  So I thought we'd give you a head start - dig out your Christmas stuff and lets have Christmas in July!  Our sponsor this week is Crafters Companion, the lucky winner will get £10 to spend online.  Fab huh?

As always the Gorjussettes have some inspiration to egg you on.

Ready?































So there you go - do you feel all festive?  One tip.... don't put your tree up yet!

As always please remember the rules ;-))







24 comments:

  1. Great DT work and a fabulous challenge thank you. Teresa xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow, these DT creations are fabulous

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you for the fabulous challenge--GORGEOUS DT creations! :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great challenge. Thanks for the chance to play along.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Gorgeous DT inspiration great chall thank you

    smiles Christine x

    ReplyDelete
  6. stunning DT cards,super detail and blessings to Kat for telling me about the challenge thanksHun xx

    ReplyDelete
  7. Amazing DT creations! Thanks for the great challenge and the chance to play along!

    Hugs, Dawn

    ReplyDelete
  8. Gorjuss DT samples.
    Love the theme :o)
    Debs xx

    ReplyDelete
  9. Good Morning

    Thank you for the lovely challenge.

    Hugs,
    Marika

    ReplyDelete
  10. Gorgeous DT inspiration, as ever. Thank you for a Xmas challenge. Ali x

    ReplyDelete
  11. Lovely Xmas challenge. Hope my cards fit okay!
    (Lyn)

    ReplyDelete
  12. Thank you for the fun challenge. DT, y'all did a fabulous job!!

    ReplyDelete
  13. fab dt card tracy x

    ReplyDelete
  14. Amazing creations from the DT! Loving this Christmas reprieve. :D

    ReplyDelete
  15. Yay, Christmas! Great samples! Sorry, I screwed up when adding my entry #119 so it's just a picture. Blog post is #120.

    ♥ Laura C.

    ReplyDelete
  16. Beautiful DT cards!
    Rene :D

    ReplyDelete
  17. I emailed to the address stated in the sidebar. Hope that was the right thing ;) Was so happy to be the winner :D

    ReplyDelete
  18. excellent challenge and love the dt work x

    ReplyDelete