Saturday 16 June 2012

Challenge 136 - Holiday!

Howdy there folks - oh my what a week!  I'm sure its morphed into winter!  I mean where else has this bronchitis and tonsillitis come from?  Oh not forgetting the streaming cold?  I mean at the moment instead of resembling a tanned Goddess (I wish!!!)  I closely resemble Rudolph with a very red hooter!  I mean come on weather...I think my next project will be construction of my very own ark.  So sorry for the delay but my ailments caused me to retire early to my bed.

Had enough of me moaning yet? ;-))

Thanks to last weeks players - you gave us the only sunshine we had all week, certainly in my neck of the woods anyway.  So I de-rusted the RPT, I knew I shouldn't have left him out in the rain, and he's picked Pauline  Email me your details with he challenge number in the title please.

So onto this weeks challenge, now I was obviously thinking we'd be in the height of summer when I choose these challenges.... hence this weeks theme of HOLIDAY!  Our sponsor this week is Heathers Hobbie Haven  A haven of all thisngs for us who love colouring!  The lucky winner will get $10 to spend online.

So without further ado (and before you fall asleep) I'll share some super inspiration with you!



























So there you go - more sunshine inspiration!  I hope that's not the only sunny scenes we get!

As always please remember rules is rules!




8 comments:

  1. Wonderful creations ladies. i love the little suitcase and the layout looks like fun!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Get Well Soon Net.xxx

    Fabulous designs from the DT

    ReplyDelete
  3. I am lovin all the summery entries..very inspiring")
    ~ Amanda LTCDT

    ReplyDelete
  4. Such beautiful creations from the DT, thanks for the fabulous inspiration.

    Jo :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. These are super creations from the DT, thanks for the inspiration

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thanks Girls hugs Samantha and the TG Teamies xx

    ReplyDelete
  7. Great challenge and the DT cards are fab

    ReplyDelete
  8. Good Afternoon

    What a fun challenge. I think I might be late in joining, but at least I had fun making the card.

    Marika

    ReplyDelete