Friday 9 July 2010

Challenge 38 - water water!

Summmerrr timmmmeee and the livin' is eassssyyyyy, Yay! Sorry for the singing there folks but hey its summer! I mean we've not had one for years! Or is just that it seems that way? I know we could do with a drop of the wet stuff...(more of that later) but if that could just come at night time... OK?

So thanks for your lovely interpretations of my little sketch - they were super! You certainly made it look lovely. So I cranked up the RPT and who did he pick? He picked Lindyloos Email me your details and I'll sort your prize out for you.

So onto this weeks challenge. After my little reference to wet stuff as in the 'R' word I'd like to see water on your card! Now that can be in whatever way you want! As long as there's something to do with the wet stuff ;)) This week the prize is a fabby paper pad.

Now I'd also like to introduce our two new Guest Gorjussettes! Please welcome the ever so fab-u-lous Mary J and Nina! I'm sure you'll welcome them both. Their work is just fantastic!

So here's the inspiration




Nina was so excited she made two cards!








So aren't they just super? Lots of different water references there. Well apart from Squirrel and myself who chose the same stamp! Great minds and all that eh?

So please use Mr Linky and link to your entry and not your whole blog. Please think about turning word verification off - makes commenting much easier!

5 comments:

  1. Blimey, now I'll have that song stuck in my head aaallll day, lol!

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a nice theme this is! Well, could send in a picture of the weather here at the moment, rain is coming down in buckets, ha ha!! All that water!! Beautiful inspiration from the DT!
    Hugs, Wendy

    ReplyDelete
  3. Loved the theme, and couldn't quite find out from the rules wether it's just cards, or layouts too here...? :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Just added the link to my card. Great theme.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi I have been trying to make contact in regards to winning a challenge but havent heard anything back ....lindyloo x

    ReplyDelete