Friday 20 November 2009

Nearly all Gorjuss!


Well hello and welcome to the Totally Gorjuss corner of Blog Land! I hope none of you have been blown or washed away in this horrid weather. I know some of you are in sunnier corners of the world.... and I'm not jealous....honest I'm not.... I'm not.... alright then I am! Still it'll be sunny in 6 months or so....

Enough of me moaning though. Thanks to everyone who came and played along with us last week. You made some beautiful cards and things - a pleasure to blog hop and see them all. So who did the random picky thing pick? Well the RPT picked Victoria If you email me at the email addy sweetie I can send you your prize out. Thanks again.

So onto this weeks challenge - I can't believe its number 6 already! Well this week the girls had a
brilliant idea - we know there's a lot of people who want to play but don't own any Gorjuss Girl stamps.... so this week you can enter and use any cute girly type image! Of course you can still enter with a Gorjuss Girl! If you use one of those you get two goes in the prize draw! How good is that huh?

This week we're lucky enough to have another kind sponsor! The very Susie over at Die Cut Dreams has donated a mahoosive amount of die cuts as a prize. I've had a good look at them and I might have to enter myself ;))




Linnie


.
please excuse my mess!









So aren't they fab!

So come and play - remember if you use a Gorjuss Girl you get two entries into the prize pot, any other girly image one entry. Please use Mr Linky (I think he's playing this week!) or email to totallygorjuss@gmail.com

12 comments:

  1. Gorjuss DT cards...but am I being stupid...I can't see the theme of this week's challenge...I assume it's Christmas, but it doesn't seem to say anywhere...
    Helen x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Helen it's amid my drivel! - this week we want a Christmas card and you can use a Gorjuss Girl image (and get a double entry) or any other cute girly style image.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Fab cards girls, look forward to being back with you next week.
    Barbara
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. I hope is ok if i enter a tp album for the challenge well just in case i left my link.I did it for a friend and i saw this challenge so thought i'll share my winter/Christmas theme.Ladies beautiful cards!!! Cant wait for the next challenge.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oooh, another fabbie challenge gang, and superb DT cards! Have left my entry with Mr Linky. Hugs, Squirrel xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Fabby cards Design Team I'm sorry I've just noticed I didn't read the instructions right! :-( didn't realise it was supposed to be a Christmas card d'oh...please delete me from Mr Linky! I will try harder next week. Love Gez.xx

    ReplyDelete
  7. Thanks for clarifying tht Net...have left my Christmas card with Mr Linky.
    Helen x

    ReplyDelete
  8. Doh... my card isnt christmas either!!....didnt reallise there was a theme....ooops maybe i'll enter another if i have time...story of my life ..lol... Debs
    P.S. great D.T. cards :-)

    ReplyDelete
  9. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  10. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  11. Sorry about the deleted comments, but I put a card with Mr L and then saw comments on here about it having to be a Christmas card - but now I've looked back at the original post about the challenge I still can't see that it says Christmas anywhere, so I'm not sure whether it should be - please delete my Mr L link if it shouldn't be there x

    ReplyDelete
  12. Gorgeous cards by the DT - have linked my entry with Mr Linky:) x

    ReplyDelete